IMPORTANT: The customer photos and information provided on this website have not been verified to be correct or valid installations by Hydrophase LLC. They are provided as a reference only. Always follow the Hydrophase Installation Guide, and contact Hydrophase LLC with any questions.
1. The boat was purchased with a stock Perfectpass system that used a paddle wheel. The Perfectpass did not work correctly when first tried out the boat. I did some investigating into fixing the Perfectpass and found out that i had a older model that used a paddle wheel and the new models use GPS . I then did some investigating into other options than Perfectpass, I did not like how the throttle cable hooked up to the engine on the Perfectpass.
2. Ridesteady has a very nice cable and mount to the engine.
3. The installation went very easy. The directions were very clear and helpful. I went step by step thru the directions , it all seemed to work fine on land.
4. We have run the boat in the water about 6 times with the new Ridesteady. We LOVE IT! It works so easy that my 17 year old son has no trouble driving the boat. We have had no trouble with it, It has worked every time. It holds the speed so smoothly.
5. I like the speed control knob to set or change the speed.
-E.C., West Lakeland TWSP, Minnesota, USA