Ridesteady Auto Launch™
Let Ridesteady control the launch out of the hole – say “bye” to overshoot!
Ridesteady with AutoLaunch [full throttle start] with low set speed demonstration
What is Auto Launch?
- Ridesteady automatically controls the ramp up to the set speed
- Requires initial calibration to your boat / setup
Why should I get it?
- Allows the driver to push the throttle lever(s) [binnacles] all the way forward every time
- No worrying about how fast to bring up a particular rider – just use their profile and acceleration preference and push the throttle lever(s) forward
- Since the throttle lever(s) are pushed full forward, there is less risk of “throttle drop,” where the throttle lever(s) creep back towards idle with the vibration of the boat
- Same acceleration out of the hole every time, regardless of who’s driving
- Tweakable for little to no overshoot of the set speed
- Acceleration settable per user, so beginners can have a slower bring up while more experienced riders can have a faster hole shot
How is it different from the standard software?
- Without AutoLaunch, the driver accelerates the boat up to the set speed, and Ridesteady takes over from there
- With AutoLaunch, that task is managed by simply pushing the throttle levers forward from the start
- AutoLaunch selectable per user, so the "standard" launch mode is available by default
Where can I download the guide?
- The Ridesteady for Yamaha Installation and Operation Guide, with the AutoLaunch update highlighted in yellow, may be downloaded here.